Since 2005 I have been specialising in the field of equipment and adaptations - assessing people in their own homes, and then making recommendations to help them live even more safely and independently at home.
For an informal chat, further information, costs, and / or to book an assessment, please call me on 07434 046967, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily Activities I can assess and advise on, include:
- Access in / out of the home - Managing the stairs
- Bathing and showering - Getting in / out of a chair
- Getting in /out of bed - Indoor / outdoor mobility
- Toileting - Moving and handling
- Getting dressed - Falls prevention
- Managing kitchen activities
I am fully registered with the Royal College of Occupational Therapists, and the Health & Care Professions Council.
I am a member of the Royal College of Occupational Therapists Specialist Sections in Housing, and in Independent Practice.